"I told my wife I was going out to buy an envelope and she says, 'You're not a poor man. Why don't you go online and buy 100 envelopes and put them in the closet.' I pretend not to hear her and go out to get an envelope because I am going to have one hell of a good time in the process. I meet a lot of people, see some great looking babes, and a fire engine goes by and I give it the thumbs up and ask a woman what kind of dog that is and I don't know, the moral of the story is we're here on earth to fart around, of course the computers will do us out of that. What the computer people don't realize or don't care about is that we're dancing animals. We love to move around. And we're not supposed to dance at all anymore."
—Kurt Vonnegut