You may have seen a few remodeled blogs recently.
Blogger just let out a new template designer that gives bloggers much more freedom over their blogs.
I've been practicing here.
In May I hope to remodel my Book of Kells blog.
Speaking of Book of Kells, I may be moving to having that be my only blog and discontinuing Leonardo Likes Gulls.
The reason? This blog was my non-googleable blog for a long time because I was trying to separate my private life from the online world. The content on this blog used to done first, then the appropriate things transferred (aka "cut & pasted") over to the Book of Kells blog.
What I've realized lately is that both blogs are getting the same content as this one, so I'm just kind of duplicating my efforts.
So, if you want to become a Follower of BOOK OF KELLS, that may be a good idea as I might just link this blog up to that one and be done with it after National Poetry Month.
I just want to give myself some time to think about that.
Thanks, as always, for reading.
best
Kells