Thank you all who have sent thoughts and prayers and notes and put me in the world of good vibes, it has paid off. I've learned since I've last written that I have an inflamed optic nerve. I'm happy to report that my MRI came back perfect & clean-- no lesions on the brain, no spiders, no gooneybugs, no tumors, just healthy happy poet brain. I am thankful, thrilled, and feeling very blessed. Thank you all for your good thoughts.
I am someone who truly believes in the energy of thoughts and I feel so thankful to have had so much good energy around me this last week. Truly, I'm so fortunate to have so many on my side, it's made a difference. Thank you.
My vision is returning and will hopefully return to normal in the next couple weeks. It may be 100%, it may be less, but I feel fortunate in where I am right now. If you have any questions or want more info, drop me a line, I'm happy to share what I've learned.
Oh and this might seem twisted, but I actually enjoyed the MRI, which I called "the relaxation tube."